Trip to Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is a dream place for all ages, where fantasy and fun take centre stage. Known as Europe's most popular theme park, Disneyland Paris is a place where you can escape reality and immerse yourself in a world of magic and excitement. If you're thinking of visiting Disneyland Paris, here's everything you need to know to plan the perfect trip.
How to get to Disneyland Paris
There are several ways to get to Disneyland Paris from Paris city, here are some of the most popular options:
- RER A train: This is probably the least used method to get to Disneyland Paris from Paris. The RER A train departs from various points in Paris, such as Châtelet-Les Halles or Gare de Lyon, and arrives directly at the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, which is just outside the gates of Disneyland Paris. Having to travel to one of the stations, waiting for the train to arrive and the large crowds make this option a bit slow to get to Disneyland.
- Bus: You can also take a bus from Paris to Disneyland Paris. There are several companies offering direct services from the centre of Paris to the theme park. The most convenient option is bus number 350, which is operated by the RATP bus company. This bus leaves from the Porte Maillot bus station in Paris and takes you directly to the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy train station, which is located just outside the gates of Disneyland Paris.
- Car: Finally, you can also reach Disneyland Paris by car from Paris. The distance is about 35 kilometres and usually takes about 30-40 minutes by car, depending on traffic.
- Taxi or chauffeur-driven car service: If you prefer to have more comfort and privacy, you can opt for a taxi or chauffeur-driven car service from Paris to Disneyland Paris. This is definitely the fastest and most recommended option.
From Charles de Gaulle airport to Disneyland can be reached as follows:
- RER B train: The RER B train departs from Charles de Gaulle airport and arrives directly at Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, which is just outside the gates of Disneyland Paris. This is probably the cheapest way to get to Disneyland Paris from the airport, but at the same time the slowest.
- Bus: Another option is to take a bus connecting Charles de Gaulle airport with Disneyland Paris. The most common bus line for this route is line number 350, which is operated by the RATP bus company.
- Private taxi with professional driver: For a more comfortable and private experience, you can choose the transfer service from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Disneyland Paris.
- Rental car: Finally, you can also rent a car at Charles de Gaulle Airport and drive to Disneyland Paris. The distance is about 45 kilometres and usually takes about 40-60 minutes by car, depending on traffic. This option can be very expensive if you book the car with the typical companies for many days.
From Orly airport to Disneyland can be reached as follows:
- Orlyval train and RER B: The Orlyval train connects Orly airport to Antony station, from where you can take the RER B to Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, which is just outside the gates of Disneyland Paris. This is probably the most convenient and economical method of getting to Disneyland Paris from Orly airport.
- Bus: As with the previous options, you can also take a bus from Orly Airport to Disneyland Paris. There are several bus lines connecting Orly Airport to Disneyland Paris, but the most common bus line for this route is line number 117, which is operated by the bus company Roissybus. This bus leaves directly from Orly Airport and takes you to the Massy TGV train station, from where you can take the RER A train to the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station, which is located just outside the gates of Disneyland Paris.
- Private taxi transport with driver: you can hire a taxi from Orly Airport to Disneyand save time and money.
- Rental car: Finally, you can also hire a car at Orly airport and drive to Disneyland Paris. The distance is about 35 kilometres and usually takes about 30-45 minutes by car, depending on traffic. As we said, this option is not recommended.
You can also get to Disneyland from the least famous of the 3 airports in Paris, by taking a transfer from Beauvais airport to Disneyland.
Disneyland Paris hotels: accommodation
There are several hotels within the theme park, each with a unique style. Here are the best hotels to stay at Disneyland Paris:
Disneyland Hotel: This deluxe hotel is located in the heart of the park and offers breathtaking views of the park and exclusive access to some attractions. It is a perfect choice for those looking to combine luxury and convenience during their visit to Disneyland Paris. With its prime location in the heart of the resort, the hotel offers easy access to the theme parks and entertainment venues. In addition, the hotel features spacious and luxurious guest rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, a gourmet restaurant, a bar and a wide variety of services and amenities. Staying at Disneyland Hotel means enjoying a unique, high-quality experience, surrounded by the magic and charm of Disneyland Paris.
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe: , The hotel offers an immersive experience that will take you to a different world. Inspired by the American West and with amenities such as an outdoor pool, restaurant, bar and fitness room, the hotel offers the perfect balance of comfort and adventure. Plus, its location in the centre of the resort makes it ideal for easy access to the theme parks and entertainment venues. Staying at Disney's Hotel Santa Fe gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a world of fantasy and adventure while enjoying a high-quality experience, and is an excellent choice for those on a tighter budget.
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne: This Wild West themed hotel offers a fun and welcoming atmosphere for guests. With its western setting and detailed decor, the hotel offers an escape into a world of adventure and excitement. In addition, the hotel is located just steps away from the theme parks and features spacious and comfortable rooms, a restaurant, a bar and an outdoor swimming pool.
Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch: This cabin accommodation option offers a natural and tranquil setting away from the hustle and bustle of the park. Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch is a perfect option for those looking for a camping experience in the middle of nature, but with all the comforts of a hotel. The hotel features rustic-style cabins surrounded by trees and bushes, offering a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. It is also located in a quiet area just a few minutes' drive from the Disneyland Paris theme parks.
Hotels near Disneyland Paris
If you prefer to stay outside the theme park, there are several hotels close to Disneyland Paris that offer a wide range of options to suit all budgets. Some of the most popular hotels include the Explorers Hotel, the Hotel Ibis Styles Marne la Vallée and the Adagio Marne la Vallée Val d'Europe.
- Explorers Hotel is an excellent choice for those looking for an adventurous travel experience and high quality facilities. With a theme of exploration and discovery, the hotel offers an exciting and fun environment for guests of all ages. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, and feature themed details that add to the travel experience. In addition, the hotel is located just a few minutes' walk from the theme parks, making it easy to access all the attractions and shows.
- Hotel Ibis Styles Marne la Vallée is an ideal choice for those looking for comfortable and affordable accommodation near Disneyland Paris. With a wide range of well-equipped rooms and a convenient location just a few minutes' drive from the theme parks, this hotel offers a comfortable base for exploring the area. In addition, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, bar and restaurant, making it easy to relax and enjoy a break after an exciting day at the parks. With its combination of amenities and convenient location, Hotel Ibis Styles Marne la Vallée is an attractive option for those looking for an affordable and comfortable travel experience at Disneyland Paris.
- The Adagio Marne la Vallée Val d'Europe is a great place to stay during your visit to Disneyland Paris. It offers a convenient location close to the theme park, as well as spacious and comfortable rooms. It also offers high-quality services and facilities to ensure a pleasant stay, including a full breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool. Finally, the hotel offers affordable rates to accommodate different budgets and needs.
Disneyland Paris attractions
There are many exciting and unforgettable attractions at Disneyland Paris for all ages. Here are the best attractions that Disneyland Paris has to offer:
- It's a Small World: A journey aboard a ship through a world of singing and dancing dolls, one of Disney's most iconic attractions.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: A thrilling roller coaster that takes you through the mines of the west in search of gold.
- Space Mountain: Mission 2: A roller coaster in the dark that takes you on a journey through space.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: A journey aboard a ship through a world of pirates and hidden treasure.
- Ratatouille: The Adventure: An interactive attraction that takes you through the streets of Paris to experience the life of a mouse chef.
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast: An interactive attraction where guests can help Buzz Lightyear protect the universe.
- Frozen Sing-Along: A live show based on the movie "Frozen" with song and dance.
- Phantom Manor: A wagon ride through a haunted mansion in the Wild West, full of surprises and scares.
- Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain: A themed roller coaster where guests join a Rebel Alliance mission in the Star Wars galaxy.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril: A roller coaster that takes you on a thrilling adventure through the jungle temple in search of hidden treasures.
- Alice's Curious Labyrinth: A themed maze based on the story of "Alice in Wonderland", full of surprises and familiar characters.
- Disney Magic on Parade: A daily show where Disney characters parade through the park, dancing and singing to the delight of guests.
These are just some of the many exciting attractions Disneyland Paris has to offer. There may be some new or temporary attractions available, so please check before visiting the park.
Disneyland Paris opening hours
Disneyland Paris restaurants: eat
There are several reasons why it is worth eating at Disneyland Paris restaurants. First of all, the food at Disneyland Paris is of high quality and prepared with fresh, top-quality ingredients. In addition, the restaurants offer a wide variety of food options, from traditional dishes to fast food and snacks. There are also plenty of options for visitors with special dietary needs, such as vegetarians or people with food allergies.
Another important factor is the experience itself. Many of the restaurants at Disneyland Paris are themed to a specific theme that blends in perfectly with the park environment. This means that you not only get a delicious meal, but also an unforgettable experience that perfectly complements your visit to Disneyland Paris.
Ultimately, eating at Disneyland Paris restaurants is a convenient way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the park and recharge your batteries for further exploration. It is also an opportunity to relax and enjoy a pleasant and fun atmosphere in the company of your loved ones.
We show you the best restaurants to eat at Disneyland Paris:
- Auberge de Cendrillon: This is a themed restaurant that takes you to a magical fairy world. It offers a variety of high quality French dishes such as escargots, veal fillet and duck à l'orange.
- Inventions: This restaurant offers a unique experience, as it is a place where you can eat and enjoy live shows. It offers a varied menu with options for all tastes.
- Bistrot Chez Remy: This restaurant is inspired by the movie "Ratatouille" and takes you to a French bistro atmosphere. It offers a variety of French dishes such as escargots, bouillabaisse and crepes.
- Cafe Mickey: This restaurant is an experience for the whole family, as it is a place where you can meet your favourite Disney characters. It offers a variety of dishes for all tastes.
- Plaza Gardens Restaurant: This is a restaurant with an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere. It offers a wide variety of dishes, from starters to desserts.
- Walt's - An American Restaurant: This is an American restaurant offering a wide variety of dishes, from hamburgers to salads. It is an ideal place for a quick and casual meal.
- California Grill: This is a themed restaurant that offers a unique and sophisticated experience. It offers a wide variety of high quality dishes such as meat, fish and seafood.
Disneyland Paris: offers
There are several ways to get offers to go to Disneyland Paris:
- Visiting the official Disneyland Paris website: the official Disneyland Paris website sometimes has special offers and promotions. Make sure you check the site regularly so you don't miss out on any opportunities to save money on your trip.
- Subscribing to the email list: You can subscribe to the Disneyland Paris email list to receive notifications about special promotions and discounts.
- Looking for travel packages: It is sometimes possible to find travel packages that include accommodation and theme park tickets at lower prices than if you buy them separately. Look for these options online or through a travel agent.
- Travelling off-season: Travelling to Disneyland Paris off-season, when there are fewer tourists, can be a way to save money on tickets and accommodation.
- Using credit cards: Some credit cards offer discounts or rewards for visiting theme parks, including Disneyland Paris. Find out about these options before you book.
- Sometimes on the official website they offer 2x1 Disneyland Paris tickets. Getting these tickets can be a good idea because it represents a significant saving on your travel budget, gives you the opportunity to invite someone else to join you, allows you to share the experience with a friend, family member or partner and reduces waiting time in the queues. However, it is important to note that these offers may be available for a limited time.
Remember that it is important to shop around and read the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing any travel package or ticket.
Disneyland Paris ticket prices
The cost of tickets to Disneyland Paris is influenced by two factors: the time of year you visit and the length of your stay. Tickets can be purchased for one, two, three or four days and, as the length of stay increases, the daily cost decreases. Here are the Disneyland Paris ticket prices for one, two, three or four days:
|1 day tickets||Access allowed||Child ticket price (3 - 11 years)||Adult ticket price (12 years and over)|
|Extra low (with definite date)||1 day / 1 Park||52 €||56 €|
|1 day / 2 Parks||77 €||81 €|
|Super low (with definite date)||1 day / 1 Park||57 €||62 €|
|1 day / 2 Parks||82 €||87 €|
|Low (with a definite date)||1 day / 1 Park||67 €||72 €|
|1 day / 2 Parks||92 €||97 €|
|Medium (with definite date)||1 day / 1 Park||73 €||79 €|
|1 day / 2 Parks||98 €||104 €|
|Discharge (with definite date)||1 day / 1 Park||82 €||89 €|
|1 day / 2 Parks||107 €||114 €|
|Super discharge (with definite date)||1 day / 1 Park||91 €||99 €|
|1 day / 2 Parks||116 €||124 €|
|Flexible (no definite date)||1 day / 1 Park||97 €||105 €|
|1 day / 2 Parks||122 €||130 €|
You can access the official website to get your tickets. Don't worry, cancellation is free of charge.
Buy tickets to Disneyland Paris
Important factors to consider:
Fixed-date tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to three days prior to arrival and undated tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
If you purchase a flexible ticket (without a fixed date), it is necessary to reserve the date of your visit to Disneyland Paris.
Currently, it is only possible to purchase tickets online.
By choosing a one-day ticket with access to one of the two Disneyland Paris parks, you will be free to choose which of the two parks you want to enter. However, it is important to make an informed decision beforehand, as once you enter one of the parks, you will not be able to change your decision.
Below is the cost of two-day tickets for Disneyland Paris. This type of ticket includes access to both parks and must be purchased for a specific date, as there are no flexible date two-day ticket options.
|2-day tickets||Child ticket price (3 - 11 years)||Adult ticket price (12 years and over)|
|Extra low||132 €||142 €|
|Super low||142 €||154 €|
|Low||162 €||174 €|
|Medium||172 €||188 €|
|High||190 €||206 €|
|Super High||206 €||224 €|
2-day tickets, which can only be purchased online, allow free cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival.
In the following table you will find the price of the 3-day tickets to Disneyland Paris, which always include access to the two parks of Disneyland Paris and must always be bought for a specific date (there are no 3-day tickets with flexible dates).
|3-day tickets||Child ticket price (3 - 11 years)||Adult ticket price (12 years and over)|
|Extra low||186 €||201 €|
|Super low||201 €||216 €|
|Low||222 €||240 €|
|Medium||237 €||258 €|
|High||264 €||285 €|
|Super High||288 €||312 €|
3-day tickets, which can only be purchased online, allow free cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival.
In the following table you can see the price of 4-day tickets to Disneyland Paris. These always include access to the two Disneyland Paris parks and must always be bought for a specific date (there are no 4-day tickets with flexible dates).
|4-day tickets||Child ticket price (3 - 11 years)||Adult ticket price (12 years and over)|
|Extra low||220 €||236 €|
|Super low||236 €||252 €|
|Low||264 €||284 €|
|Medium||280 €||304 €|
|High||312 €||336 €|
|Super high||340 €||368 €|
4-day tickets can only be purchased online and allow free cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival.
Map of Disneyland Paris