Mobile World Congress 2021 (MWC) in Barcelona | Transport to MWC
The most important mobile telephony event in the world, HAS A DATE!, Will be held between June 28 and July 1 of this year , as indicated by John Hoffman, the Director of Organization of the MWC, who added that they are taking the right steps to make Congress truly safe, great, and vibrant.
The 2020 edition had to be suspended due to the issue of the pandemic, with this, the Catalan capital lost about 500 million euros , for which the contract that was scheduled until 2023 was extended until 2024.
"All Under One Roof"
Under this motto, the Mobile World Congress 2021 is presented , which will bring together the representatives of the main technological brands in the world.
More than 2,000 companies will be talking and sharing the future of technology and related topics, in addition, now there is a very interesting point to discuss "THE LEADING OF TECHNOLOGY in a POST-PANDEMIC WORLD".
If you are immersed in the world of technology or you are passionate about it, do not think twice and attend . MWC Barcelona is the leading event in the technology industry , the main companies, leaders and influencers in the world will meet to share their vision.
Why should you attend?
Among the main reasons are:
- Maximum leadership and meaningful thinking: You will be able to participate in seminars, conferences and programs run by the main companies in the technology industry.
- Featured exhibition: You will get to know first-hand the main products and services that are about to hit the market.
- Featured networks: You will establish a direct relationship with those immediately responsible for making important decisions.
- Avant-garde products: You will discover the avant-garde products and everything that is being woven around revolutionary ideas.
- Closer to the industry: You will be able to do business with more than 100,000 entrepreneurs from around the world who will attend the event.
Biosafety at the Mobile World Congress 2021
After a long time of planning, the decision to hold the event in person, has generated many doubts in the attendees, however, there is nothing to worry about, since there will be the appropriate "BIOSECURITY RULES" for the well-being of the participants and the speakers.
Among the main biosafety standards to be implemented are:
- Social distancing: Density and everything related to the capacity of the posts and the flow of people will be controlled.
- Masks: The use of masks will be mandatory within the event, there will be hand sanitizer available at all times.
- Hygiene: All information and registration points will be completely contactless. Disinfection will be periodic in the stands and electronic sample equipment.
- Training: The staff of the event is training to carry out a good " control of the biosecurity of all".
The Innovative Topics to Exhibit during 2021
As the event has been well characterized in all these years, the topics to be exposed are always thinking about today and the impact that it will have tomorrow . This year the topics will be:
The issue of the pandemic has proven that the future of the world turns towards the telecommunications industry, therefore, connectivity is increasingly being sought to be more agile and light ; have a transition to a hybrid model to meet changing demands.
· Future Society:
Technology and connectivity played an essential role during the fateful year 2020, with some lessons learned , what role will technology play in the post-closure world?
· Creative Technology:
Technology, in recent years, has evolved from a luxury to a necessity. It no longer plays a frivolous role in consumption and distribution, but is becoming more and more creative to facilitate any day-to-day activity.
I want to participate - what should I do?
If you are interested in participating in this great technological event , you can enter the Mobile World Congress 2021 website .
Click on the option Register your interest . Once you select that option, you must enter basic data such as:
- Job title.
- Company name.
- Country or region.
Then, you must give consent to be aware of all the latest news about the Congress . All the detailed information will be sent through your email.
Where will the event be? How is the subject of Accommodation and Transportation?
The event will be at the Fira de Barcelona ( Barcelona's fair institution), as it has been doing for years. It is important to know that this fair institution has two fairgrounds: Montjuic and Gran Vía.
- The address of the Montijuic fairgrounds is: Avenida de la Reina María Cristina and Plaza de España in Barcelona.
- The address of the Gran Vía fairgrounds is: Av. Joan Carles I, 64 de Hospitalet de Llobregat.
How to get to the MWC in Barcelona? Transport
To get to the Montjuic fairgrounds, the most recommended and fastest option is by booking a transfer to the MWC at the email email@example.com . You can use the Barcelona metro through lines 1, 3 and 8 (Plaza España Station) or use the rapid transit urban bus: Lines H12, V7 and D20.
In the case of the Gran Vía fairgrounds, it is advisable to take the Barcelona metro, line 8 (Europa-Fira Station) or line 9 (Fira Station). Or by urban rapid transit bus: The horizontal line 12.
If you come from abroad or from another Spanish city and land at the Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport, you can book a Barcelona airport taxi , or rent a car with a driver or take any transport within the Airport Terminal, with the Airport line (T1 and T2) - Plaza España and you will be at the Fira de Barcelona in approximately 15 minutes.
As for accommodation, it is best to select a web platform for hotels adjacent to the Fira de Barcelona, either near Plaza España or in the Hospitalet de Llobregat neighborhood . Select the one of your preference and the one that fits your budget.