We carry out the transfers with a modern and well cared fleet of minibuses and buses that will satisfy the expectations of any cruiser. They are buses that fulfill all the norms of security and with professionals who take care of to the maximum the good treatment with the client to offer a service with the greater possible quality.
Buses to take our groups to the best places of interest in London. With our tours you can discover London in a fun and enjoyable way.
Our team responds to those travellers who prefer to explore the city at their own pace and in their own way, independently
Zonetransfers.com offers a wide range of guided tours in London for cruise customers. Our difference is the care and personal attention we give to each client.
Your group will be able to take a panoramic tour of the city of London and the option of enjoying a guided tour of London on foot afterwards, in order to get to know the historical centre.
With our guided tours for cruises you will be able to go into authentic and unique places in London that very few people know and that are full of history.
We manage the reservations of museums and monuments so that groups do not have to wait or stand in line to visit, as we are aware that they only have a few hours to get to know our beautiful city and we want them to optimize their stay in London.
Our official guides are also at the service of foreign cruisers. We have guides in several languages (English, French, German...). They are professional and qualified guides who meet the expectations of the most demanding cruise ship passengers.
Do not hesitate to ask for our tour guides in London.
With our tours and experiences we want you to feel like a real London and take the best of memories to see you again very soon.
A city tour in London will allow you to visit the historical and monumental area: the old town, the downtown area and places of interest. Our car rental service with driver in London allows you to hire a car for the hours you want for your day.
An excellent proposal to live an unforgettable day of tourism and visit the places of interest in London. Book your city tour in London at the best price.
With Zonetransfers.com you will have the possibility to visit London with a private driver and see the best places of interest in the city:
Camden Town:Spending a morning in the amazing and entertaining Camden district is one of the best things to do in London.
Famous for having the largest market in the city with over 1000 stalls and alternative shops, this neighbourhood is perfect for finding a unique gift, eating at one of the street stalls or simply listening to live music.
Although it is open every day and many people recommend going on a Sunday, we recommend visiting Camden Town during the week so that you don't get overwhelmed by the large amount of people that accumulate during the weekend.
Big Ben: In the Palace of Westminster you will find the British Parliament and Big Ben, its famous Clock Tower, which has become one of the icons to visit in London.
This tower of more than 100 meters high was built in 1858 in Gothic style and is notable for the four clocks located on each of its faces.
Although generally when we talk about the Big Ben we refer to the Clock Tower, this denomination is not completely accurate, since the Big Ben is really a huge 14 tons bell that is inside the tower, which together with the Palace of Westminster in Victorian Gothic style, are a World Heritage Site and are located on the banks of the Thames.
Towe Bridge: Tower Bridge, built in 1894 over the river Thames, is the most famous bridge to see in London and its name is due to its proximity to the Tower of London, which is just next door.
On this stone drawbridge you can enter to see the steam engine working and climb to the top to walk on a clear glass footbridge while enjoying excellent views of the city.
London Parks: One of the best things to do in London for free is to walk or play sport in its many well-kept parks.
Some of the most famous parks to visit in London are
- Hyde Park: This is the city's largest and most famous park where you will find everything from a huge lake, several monuments, a rose garden, the gardens and Kensington Palace, to a multitude of walking and running trails.
- St James's Park: located near Buckingham Palace is one of the Royal Parks of London and the most beautiful in the city.
- Regent's Park: another of the perfect parks for walking in which highlights its lakes and in spring, its beautiful rose garden.
- Kew Gardens: this Royal Botanical Garden located in a neighbourhood far from the centre impresses with its greenhouses full of flowers and exotic plants.
- Primrose Hill: located on a hill near Camden, it is perfect for a picnic with beautiful views of the city skyline.
Westminster Abbey: World Heritage Site, Westminster Abbey is the oldest and most famous religious temple to visit in London. Since 1066 it has been the site of almost all the coronation ceremonies of kings, English monarchs, weddings such as those of current princes and funerals such as that of Princess Diana of Wales.
Piccadilly Circus: Piccadilly Circus is a small square that serves as an intersection of several streets and the most famous meeting point between locals and tourists visiting the city. This square is notable for its large video screens, neon signs and the famous fountain with the sculpture of Eros.
London Markets: In addition to Camden and Portobello markets, London has a wide variety of markets, all different and surprising.
Among the best markets in London are:
- Brick Lane: large covered and street markets with all kinds of articles and food stalls are spread out in a neighbourhood where graffiti is also a feature. Open every Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
- Leadenhall: the most beautiful covered market to visit in London and which inspired the creation of Harry Potter's Diagon Alley.
- Columbia Road: This is the city's main flower market, selling all kinds of plants and gardening utensils. It is open every Sunday from 8am to 3pm.
- Borough: On Tuesdays and Mondays all the stalls open at this incredible food market where you can try all kinds of local and international dishes.
- Maltby Street: Another one of the best food markets in the city that is only open on Sundays.
- Broadway: Market with over 100 stalls where farmers sell their fresh produce and local artists sell their personal works. Open every Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
Zonetransfers.com is a car rental company with driver in London. We are your website for taxi and car rental with driver.
Excellent service. I wouldn't use anyone else(26/10/2020) Stuart GL
Good safety measures due to the pandemic.Let's hope that in our return for summer everything will be over(25/10/2020) Marvin Q.
The collection in our hostel in Benidorm was satisfactory. We have spent a few days with the promotion they did throughout the city at a very cheap price(24/10/2020) Killian Bern
We hired a standard car and were picked up in a Mercedes Minivan. We were happy to be surprised(23/10/2020) Sonya
Successful transport from Valencia airport to gandia(20/10/2020) Michael Zorph
A quickly responsive platform for travel(20/10/2020) Teresa Wagner
Cheap price for a transfer from alicante airport to my hotel in Benidorm(18/10/2020) Isabelle
I have always been treated with respect and all my issues and questions has been resolved and answered on time with fare solutions.(12/10/2020) Salvatore Sute
Great trip in Malaga and Marbella(11/10/2020) Jasper Verian
Great trip in Malaga and Marbella(11/10/2020) Jasper Verian